BBRAINY® SMART SCHOOL
BBrainy® Smart School will INFLUENCE, COACH, and EMPOWER all students by providing a stimulating, diverse, and innovative education.
BBrainy® Smart School will be an educational international groundbreaker recognized for high performance and academic excellence that prepares students to succeed in an ever-changing global society.
We at BBrainy® value:
- High quality education for all students which includes:
- Lifelong learning from early childhood through adult education
- Rigorous learning experiences that challenge all students
- Instruction that meets the needs of a diverse society
- Real world, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to prepare students for the 21st Century
- Developing caring, productive, and responsible citizens
- Strong engagement of family and community
- A safe, secure, and nurturing school environment
- Achievement through:
- Celebration of individual success
- Collaboration with parents and community stakeholder
- Exploration, Innovation, and creativity
- High quality employees by:
- Hiring and retaining highly qualified and trained employees
- Providing professional development and collaboration focused on boosting student achievement
- Empowering staff to use innovative resources and practices based on research
- Informed decisions that are:
- Focused on student achievement
- Based on Individual Educational Plans
- Considerate of all points of view (parents, caregivers, and staff)
For planning purposes, five overarching goals have been developed. These goals are statements of the key functions of the school.
- Student Performance:
- Develop and enhance the quality educational/instructional programs to improve student performance and enable students to meet their personal, academic, and career goals.
- Highly qualified staff:
- Recruit, attract, develop, and retain highly qualified staff to carry out the school’s mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Facilities, Support, and Instructional Resource:
- Provide and maintain appropriate instructional resources, support services, and functional and safe facilities.
- Parent and Community Involvement:
- Promote, facilitate and enhance parent, student, and community involvement within BBrainy® Schools.
- Govern the school in an efficient and effective manner providing leadership and representation to benefit the students and representatives of the schoo
Education Coaches in BBrainy® share in and ascribe to a philosophy that places children at the heart of our educational method. We feel that it is always our professional responsibility to strive to be our best and to maximize our efforts by ensuring that the following factors are present in our schools.
- Learning is developed within the individual, physical, social, and intellectual contexts of the learner.
- A strong educational program should provide developmental continuity.
- The successful learner is motivated, strategic, knowledgeable, and interactive.
- Children learn best when they have real objectives and can make connections to real life.
- Effective learning is a combination of student exploration and teacher and coaching modeling.
- Assessment is an ongoing and multidimensional process that is an integral part of instruction.
- Making bilingual reading and writing connections across multiple sources and curricula facilitating a multilateral meaning.
- Literacy for the future means literacy in multiple technologies using a bilingual education.
- A bilingual education must respond to society’s diverse population and serve all children.
- Interactions among students, teachers, parents, and community form the network that supports learning.